Doors open in -
Monday - Exercise - Train with Steve - LIVE
Tuesday - Academy - Mindfulness/health talk, or presentation
Wednesday - Hot Seats - Personal deep dive for clarity
Thursday - Relax - Meditation, Breathing, or Qi Gong
Friday - Check-in - Progress, Accountability, Goals and Support
Enter your bullet points here..
International Coach, Speaker, Author, Champion Athlete and World Record Holder
About your coach - short version - Steve will get you to your goals
Here is why - Steve is one of the most respected and well-known coaches in the UK. He has coached internationally, trained thousands of personal trainers and members of the public, coached the RAF, GB Police, spoke for Deloitte, Porsche GB and has been on several health and fitness podcasts. He has 3 black belts in Taekwondo, 4 GB weightlifting championships as a masters athlete and 5 British and World Records in all-round weightlifting. He is a fully qualified PT, has a degree in psychology, masters in strength and conditioning, is a performance enhancement specialist with the National Academy of Sports Medicine and a kettlebell master trainer regarded by many as one of the leading authorities in the UK who was personally trained by the Russian world champions and world record holders. He also specialises in mindset and so I am sure you can agree that your physical health and mental awareness are pretty safe with me - I will deliver and you just have to show up and do the work most of the time. That is my promise to each and every one of you on this journey.
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionMonthly Membership (£95.00/mnth)£95.00/mo
- Preferred optionAnnual payment (£795.00)£795.00/yr
Train and Brain monthly membership£0
- Total payment
- 1xTrain and Brain monthly membership£0-+
All prices in GBP
- Who is it for?3 specific groups will benefit the most from this program -
1 - Absolute beginners and those who are lost and unsure where to start. It will be slow, steady and increase gradually and the priority is solid foundations. This is not the place for athletes
2 - Those already having a good fitness basis that realise the importance of routine, accountability and someone guiding them
3 - Those who are more interested in the mindset aspect of the program as you can certainly train a couple of times a week, but some of the most powerful content will come from the mindset material
- What do I need to start?There is a recommended products list to get you started and most people will need nothing more than 3 pieces of home exercise equipment - 1 kettlebell, 1 resistance band, 1 set of hand weights. Much of the routines can be done with body weight.
- Do I need to get in shape to join?Nope - the whole idea is that this is the time you start, commit and see real results that you can take forward for life. No more confusion, just confident action!
- What if I miss sessions or am ill?All content is in the Facebook group and so you have access to every session after it happens. Some people will not be able to make the live sessions and so you really can train when it suits your time.
- You mention mindset, how does that work?From experience I can tell you that a meaningful life largely consists of a sound mind at peace and in a healthy body that is fit for purpose. This is the foundation of life and my goal is to get you there.
- What if I know enough to fly solo, or want to leave?Then you have my blessings and I wish you every success with the rest of your adventure.